The Chloe Maggs BandEnquire Now!
A Bit About Chloe
Chloe is known for her incredible 4 octave vocal range, incredible stage presence, musical diversity, and pure passion for performing, that has engaged many audiences all around the world, and brought her to the attention of the music industry.
Chloe is recognised as one of Australia’s most renowned performers, performing both nationally and internationally for corporate events, gala dinner,s awards night, major sporting events, product launches and more
Chloe has performed alongside and supported artists such as UK funk-soul band Brand New Heavies, Inya Day, Backstreet Boys, Timomatic, Havana Brown, Justice Crew, Julie McKnight, Jessica Mauboy, Guy Sebastian, and International House DJ ‘Bob Sinclair’. As Ambassador for the 2012 World Cup Sailing and headlining the Pure Blonde stage for one of Melbourne’s biggest dance music festivals, Summadayze, Chloe Maggs is considered “world class entertainment”.
Chloe has performed worldwide at a large range of corporate events including:
- Lexus and BMW
- Crown Casino Spring Racing Marquee
- iSelect Fashion aid 2010/11 and 12 alongside Jessica Mauboy, Stan Walker and Ricki Lee
- L’Oreal Melbourne fashion week
- Dodo Miss Universe Australia 2012.
- Johnnie Walker Marquee- Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival
- Polo in the City 2012
- Future Music Festival
- Creamfields Australia
- Ku de Ta (Bali)
- Rock Bar (Bali)
- Rhythm in the Vines
- Moet Gold Launch
- Sydney BMW Carnival 2013
- Worldwide Televised event Shane Cameron vs. Danny Green fight for World Title
- Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger Australian Tour – Opening event
Awards Nights, Cocktail events, Conferences, End of year break up party, Corporate Family Days, Festivals, School Fetes, Fundraiser events, Gala Dinners, Product Launches, Sporting Events, Staff Christmas parties, Weddings